My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Early Spring I

It's Spring now - definitely! On friday Locarno measured 23.8°C! Imagine: 30°C in Summer is really hot in Switzerland and now in January we have almost 24°C... In Schaffhausen we have pretty warm 15°C and everywhere you can see blossoming flowers and hear birds singing. The previous weekend I went to the Lindli for the first time in 2007. It was a sunny day with almost no wind, so I took off my sweater and sat there reading in the t-shirt. I made it into the local newspaper, as a journalist wrote an article about the mild weather and saw me sitting there...

Last week it was pretty stormy as the hurricane Kyrill sweeped over Europe. Once as I was outside, it was as I would walk into a wall because of the wind. And besides it was pretty dangerous as many trees or branches crashed down on the streets.

Recently I bought an 80GB iPod in black! I know 80GB is much, but so I can use it as external harddisk...

On sunday evening we went to the cinema and watched the swiss movie "Breakout" with Stress, Melanie Winiger and Max Loong. So yesterday I was pretty tired at uni but fortunately my some lectures were cancelled, so me and my friends went drinking something at bQm.

Maybe I have to finish our Paris story: New Year was a beautiful day and we again went to the Eiffel Tower, later to the Pantheon and besides we just strolled around. The next morning we had to get off very early to get to the airport. In Basel we went to Starbucks again and in Zurich once again, where we met my cousin and talked a bit, as he also was in Paris during High School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home