My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Spring Break VI


Wow, what an amazing day! Right now the sun disappears below the horizon leaving a colorful sky. Spring is here! This afternoon I went to the Lindli, which is the river promenade in Schaffhausen, to read Goethe's masterpiece "Faust". Don't ask! I just did it...

This morning I came home at 5:30am but woke up at 9:30am because the sun was shining directly into my room... However I don't feel sleepy at all now. Note: Normally I don't go out that long... But yesterday we went to a huge disco complex called Top10 in Singen/GER. 4000 m² big. Crazy. In 2005, it was rated as one of the best discos in Germany!
Apart of the large mainhall they have another four floors all playing different kinds of music. If you want to see the prettiest girls you should go to the black music floor... :-)
Top10 closes at 5am so we left at 4:30 and went to Burger King because we all were hungry after this exciting night. It was so crowded, we almost couldn't find a place to sit even though it was almost 5am. Maybe because we were 5 people plus 2 waiting in the car... So we all had a hot shrimp snack. Didn't know they sell shrimps...
I know it's not healthy to eat there. I mean I'm studying food science!

This is another problem: Whenever we want to pass the border to Germany the customs officer wants to see our passports. All other cars can just pass through, but we have to stop. Do we really look so suspicious? :-)

6 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, nice blog =)
yeah, I'm glad that spring's here, the winter was definitely too hard this time...
but isn't it too cold to go to the lindli?

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Adrian said...

Thanx!
On sunday and monday it was quite warm unless you wasn't sitting in the sun. I already bought some ice cream! :-)

But you're right, it's a bit early to go to the lindli...

Do you still go to High School?

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you have some pretty tight photography skills. i enjoyed looking at the numerous pictures on your page! ahhaha.

yur from switzerland?
i was gonna go to europe during spring break but decided to stay home instead.

yeah visit the Haagen Dazs in Cerritos, California and i'll give you free ice cream hahah.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Adrian said...

yeah, you should come to switzerland once! we have loads of chocolate here! :-) but switzerland is pretty small... I think 10 times smaller than California!

okey, next march I will visit Los Angeles and take a trip to Cerritos to have some Haagen-Dazs ice cream! :-)

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home