My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Monday, October 23, 2006

Fall III


Last sunday I went to have a drink at Lounge 74 with a friend from High School. He's been in Vancouver/CAN this summer and now he's going to study at the same university as I do. So we met and talked about everything we experienced during this time. Besides we suggested that we could do our workout together at uni. Apropos workout, I've been in the gym for the first time since my exams started in September. I did exactly what I usualy was doing, but the next day I had sore muscles, they were hurting like hell!
Maybe this was a good reason to watch some movies, as I couldn't move anymore... So I watched

Lost in Translation
City of God
La Haine
Princesas

I was watching Lost in Translation together with a friend and I told him before that I like the movie because I've been in Tokyo and Kyoto, where the movie is set. In my eyes it's the only fact I like the movie. As for him, he didn't know the locations so he was waiting for the action to come. He always thought in the next few minutes something is going to happen... But nothing happend. This movie doesn't really have any action.

Yesterday we went to eat Chinese at a Chinese Restaurant in Germany but still near the border. After the meal with noodles and spicy chicken, we took a bus to a village in the countryside where we climbed up a hill to enjoy the beautiful weather and the deep blue sky.

Today the semester at university started! But I'm still waiting for my exam result, so I don't really know what to do. Tomorrow I will attend some lectures and go to the gym and maybe meet some friends. Maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home