My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Japan II




I went on a sightseeing tour in Tokyo where I was introduced to Tokyo Tower, Imperial Palace and to Sensoji-Temple in Asakusa. Actually my friend Kazuki used to work in Sensoji Temple so he could tell me some insider knowledge about the usage of the temple nowadays... quite funny! The view you have from Tokyo Tower, which is even taller than the Eiffel Tower in Paris/FRA, is absolutely stunning! (I though the view from Skytower in Auckland/NZL would be special, but what I saw here was much much better!!!)
If you were lucky you could see Mt. Fuji on clear days. Unfortunately we missed this tiny piece of luck.

3 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home