My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Schaffhausen II


I apologize a million times I've been busy recently. One reason might be the weather. It's definitely spring now, so I spend more time outdoors and less sitting in front of computers...
I met so many friends at the Lindli or in town, I can't even remember everyone. To some of them, let's call them A, B and C, I talked for a pretty long time:

A was my classmate at High School. He is going to a triathlon training camp in Mallorca for 2 weeks. In July he will go to a language school in Vancouver/CAN which made my a bit envious. I'd like to go to Vancouver as well some day.
B was also a classmate for the last year at High School. He is now studying architecture at ETH Zurich. He is living in Zurich, this is the reason I haven't seen him for ages. I guess the last time I saw him was at the graduation ceremony in 2004... Crazy, how the time is running.
C I know from sports but she as well is not living in Schaffhausen anymore. Right now she took a year off from uni to go to Brighton/GBR (I have to say you either love or hate this city. Nothing in between. I've been there for 3 weeks during High School and right then I would say I hated this city lying at the seafront. But now I really appreciate having been there) where she is working to get some practical experience.

Next time I will post the latest news about my trip to Stockholm and Oslo...

3 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home