My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Sunday, September 07, 2008

September II

Back to the surprise I mentioned in the last post: Well, I ordered a Lincoln Stretch Limousine to pick me up at my place. I just said to Valentina that she has to be ready at half past seven in the morning, but she did not know what exactly we were about to do. As soon as the driver stopped in front of her place, I jumped out of the car and knocked on Valentina's door. She was pretty astonished when she opened it! Back on the street, we crused to the rhine falls were we stopped and enjoyed the wonderful mood in the early morning sun. Then the driver drove us to Stein am Rhein and further to the Lake Constance! It was just great! And everyone was watching as we passed by!

That same afternoon we again went to the local airfield to watch the Patrouille Suisse, the jets of the swiss airforce. It was crazy what they showed, flying in a line with 3m gaps in between! I'll post some pictures in the next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home