My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer II

I just got up a few minutes ago... Actually I should be learning for my last exam next week, but I think there's still plenty of time to do so. But I have an excuse for sleeping that late. Yesterday was the ETH Beach Party on the edge of Lake Zurich! And we had even more than one reason to go. First, it was a Thursday and we don't have lectures on Fridays, so this was perfect. The other reason was an exam we had in the afternoon. And after exams you want to do something. On Wednesday when we had another exam in food chemistry, I went cycling for an hour or so. And yesterday we simply went to the Beach Party. It started at 3PM and you paid 10.- entrance fee, but you could eat and drink as much as you wanted. We had a great time together, went to take a swim in the lake, danced, talked and enjoyed the Party!

Already on Wednesday I went to town having a few drinks with my friend Jonathan. We talked about the world in general and women in special ;-). Last weekend I was invited at a BBQ by a friend of my friends (and so on). Right now nothing is cosyier than chilling in the garden with nice music, nice people and a nice drink... Yeah, summer is great! As my friend had to get up early the next morning I also hoped I could get to bed soon (as I went clubbing the day before until 4AM). But no, we had some Ice Cream at El Bertin, a drink at Domino Club and there we met so many people we literally were trapped ;-)!

Last week, I had a few Milkshakes with Jonathan and once I went to have a drink at Lounge 74 with a girl I met at the competition I mentioned in the last post. So again, I never felt bored since spliting up with my girlfriend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home