My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring I

Last week I finally got my exam mark: 4.7. In my opinion this is ok. Even though I was secretly hoping for a 5. But I passed and this is what matters.

This weekend we escaped from the late snow to the warm and sunny South. We again took the 8:09 Cisalpino in Schaffhausen with direction to Venice in Italy. We had our own compartment and could install the speakers for our iPod. In Bellinzona we stopped and bought something to eat and soon we took another train to Locarno and then to Verscio, where the Teatro Dimitri is located. After watching some lessons, we went back to Locarno and took the bus to Mesocco, where we have a house.

On sunday we forgot to change the clocks to daylight saving time. We realized it when the bus didn't come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home