My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Monday, March 12, 2007

Early Spring IV

Wow, what a weekend! On saturday morning I had my last exam in organic chemistry. Actually I studied not that hard because I thought I don't really need a good mark to pass. But during the exam I could solve problems I could never solve before. So I was happy in two ways: The chemistry exam was easier than expected and the exams are finally over...

In the afternoon I went to eat some ice cream. After strolling around in Schaffhausen we decided to visit the Haberhaus, a bar in and old medieval building in Schaffhausen. The evening we went to the Tabacco Lounge to have a few drinks.

On Sunday we went to Starbucks in Berne to have a coffee as we didn't really sleep that much. Then we took a train Neuchatel where we had a short stopover on our way to the Creux-du-Van. It's is a long, half rounded cliff that developped naturally through erosion and its ripid walls are up to 160 meter high. We had to walk 2 hours to get to the top which lies on 1400m (the trainstation is on 700m above sealevel). It was really impressing. Back in the train to Zurich we all were very tired and slept the whole way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home