My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Fall I


Last weekend we went to have dinner at the restaurant Sommerlust right at the shores of the Rhine. Around midday, when the fog had disappeared, we went to a small hill which provides a superb view over Schaffhausen to have a picknick with chilled champagne. As soon as we finished the champagne we went to the museum to visit the Otto Dix exhibition Retrospektive. Then, as I already said, we had our delicious dinner.

Actually it happend a lot, though nothing really happend... I had two other exams this week, biology and mathematics. On friday I was quite upset because of the maths exam and so I went to the cinema with two friends to see the movie Click with Adam Sandler. It was big fun and so I could calm down a bit!

Yesterday evening a friend of mine celebrated his 30iest birthday at the Tabacco Lounge in Schaffhausen. It wasn't until 2am when I was back home.

Besides: This September was the hottest one since beginning of the measurements. And indeed I can't remember having worn shorts that much in September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home