My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Early Spring III

Only one exam left... Yesterday I had one in biochemistry and I think it was one of the best marks so far. But I've been learning a lot so this is just the reward for the layed out time. The last exam will be in organic chemistry on saturday (!) morning. This means I probably can't even get out on friday night... But I already know what I'm doing right after the exam. I will dash to the mainstation and take the next train to Schaffhausen. Then I'll head for the Gelateria El Bertin, which will open its doors on saturday.

Last saturday we could see a total lunar eclipse here in Schaffhausen. In most parts of Switzerland it was cloudy but here we could see the moon in a fantastic but strange red color. On sunday I went to the Lindli as it was a beautiful day and I didn't intend to learn the whole day. I met some friends and talked until the sunset. I really love spring!

Besides: In a few days there will be a big opening in Zurich - Sihlcity opens its doors. It's a huge complex for shopping, living, pleasure and wellbeing. Zurich's new neighbourhood is rising up on the foundations of the former Sihl Paper Factory. It is the innovative execution of a sophisticated concept that unites a wide variety of activities in a single location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home