My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Late Summer III


I will spend New Year in Paris! Actually I intended to visit Paris after my exam period in October but New Year isn't bad either.

So I spontanously booked the flight with easyjet yesterday evening! We will spend six nights in the romantic city! The hostel for the first three nights is located on the Montmartre hill in the 18th arrondissement and is named Le Montclair Montmartre. Then we will spend the last three days in the Hotel Belfort.

The movie "The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain" is set in Montmartre, so we'll enjoy a coffee at the famous Café "Deux Moulins", Rue Lepic 5. Besides we will see the worldfamous Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Élysées, the Basilica Sacré Cœur, the Panthéon, the Louvre...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home