My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Schaffhausen V

Last weekend we watched the DVD Snow White. It's a swiss production casting Carlos Leal from Sens Unik. Check out the link if you want to know the synopsis.
Besides we recently watched several other movies:

Amélie
Dirty Dancing
Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights
The Crow

Amélie was so wonderful! It creates a world you want to join during the movie. I liked the special atmosphere the director Jean-Pierre Jeunet evokes by using green lights and colours (with the effect as if you were looking through green glasses). I felt as if I was in Paris too...



Yesterday after the workshop I went to Starbucks at Bellevue to have a coffee (they now sell this gorgeous Banana-Mocha Frappuccinos... wow). And you know who I met there? My cousin who has a parttime job there. I knew he's working at Starbucks but I didn't expect him to work at Bellevue.

Something about the pictures:
The one above shows the N4 suspension bridge crossing the Rhine. The other one shows a horse-chestnut in the old town of Schaffhausen.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home