My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Early Summer V



Today I need to take a train to Basel to get to the airport. Me and three friends from uni spontaneously booked a flight to Amsterdam/NED. We don't even have an accommodation nor a detailed idea what exactly we want to do there. I don't worry about that, I'm quite sure this will be great fun.



I finally made it to post a picture of the Rhine Falls. See here.

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a accommodation mexico site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.

 
At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home