My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Switzerland V





I noticed I hadn't posted any pictures of my hometown Schaffhausen yet... Therefore here are some pictures made on Sunday evening and today. They show the fortress "Munot", which is the main sightseeing attraction in Schaffhausen (apart of the Rhine Falls in Neuhausen). It was built from 1563 to 1583 after the plans of Albrecht Dürer, a famous German painter, engraver and mathematician.
I hope a can make some pictures of the Rhine Falls soon...

3 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger cheryl said...

hi, glad you like my blog. you have pretty neat pictures going on here (:

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home