My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring Break VIII


Today it was fairly windy but it didn't hinder me from having lunch at the Utoquai in Zurich. The Utoquai is what the Lindli is in Schaffhausen. Ehm, maybe I should say: The Lindli in Schaffhausen is what the Utoquai is in Zurich. I really enjoy sitting there. It always reminds me how international Zurich is. If you listen to the people walking by you often hear them talking English or other foreign languages.

At the mainstation you can now get coffee for free. If you want some you have to hurry up... This offer will end tomorrow. I guess it's a promotion event of Nescafé's newest products.

I met quite a few people during this week, so twice I went to the Fass, which is a bar located at the Webergasse 13 in Schaffhausen. Many High School students use to come after classes to have a drink or do the homework. So I invited a friend for a coffee to discuss our holidays in summer. We plan to go to Stockholm/SWE, see the country and then take a train or a flight to Oslo/NOR. If you've ever been in Sweden or Norway, please leave a comment! Maybe you can give us some helpful advice.

Besides, I went to eat Dürüm Kebab for the first time in two years. I know it's not that healthy but once in two years it's ok, I guess.

Did you know that there is a fitness center right in the middle of the mainstation? I didn't...

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home