My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Spring Break VII


I'm totally happy! I went to the Lindli again, had some ice cream, met friends and had a great time! It was a fantastic sunday... I don't know the exact temperature here, but in Kloten ZH it was 21.8°C and Kloten is not far away from Schaffhausen. Moreover we had to change our clocks to daylight saving time. This means we can enjoy another hour of sunlight in the evenings!

Last monday I went to the Häagen-Dazs Glacier in Zurich. I warn you: It's bloody expensive! I paid CHF 7.60 for 2 spoons. Okey, it's Häagen-Dazs but in my opinion it's not that much better as the ice cream they sell at El Bertin in Schaffhausen. At El Bertin you get one spoon for CHF 1.90 which means I could have had 4 spoons for the same money.

Yesterday I once again went to Zurich to celebrate a friends 20th birthday. Actually her birthday is tomorrow. So: Happy Birthday! She invited us to a spaghetti-party. They were really delicious, not like what we get at uni...

Yeah, the picture shows my Häagen-Dazs cup on top of the marvellous picture book "New Zealand Horizons" which I brought from Auckland and now gave to my friend as a birthday present.

4 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally overread your comment on my lj...
the internet is so weird, I've never expected to meet so many people from Schaffhausen here.
(and to answer your questions: I'm in the 2.kanti now. and the japanese thing was a birthday wish for a friend who's staying there for almost a year.)

Yesterday, I also had ice from El Bertin and went to the Lindli to enjoy the great weather.

 
At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah HAAGEN DAZS!!
that stuff IS expensive.
go to the one i work at and i'll give it to you for free. :)

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home