My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Friday, March 17, 2006

Spring Break V


Hm, I did so many things in the last two weeks I can't put them in order anymore... Last sunday a friend had her 20st birthday so on saturday we went to Hiltl, the first vegetarian restaurant in Europe to have dinner. I had indian coconut noodles served with vegetables and date chutney. It tasted great and looked fabulous but it was a bit too small. I mean if you're really hungry you wouldn't be full. Hiltl has another take away restaurant called Tibits which is located near Stadelhofen Station.
Which brings us to another thing that happend this week. There was a bomb threat at Stadelhofen. It was on wednesday afternoon when the police got an anonymous fax saying there was a bomb in the tunnel. So all commuter trains in Zurich were put back in service for about three hours.

I had to wait for the train several times so I checked out some bars in Zurich:

0815 Bar, Lintheschergasse 23, Kreis 1
Nachtflug, Stüssihofstatt 4, Kreis 1 (Niederdorf)
Strozzi's, Fraumünsterstrasse 23, Kreis 1

What else happened? I worked in the morning and went to the gym or to the 400m track at Fluntern. Nothing special though... Wait, I had to held a presentation about podcasting in front of all workers and employees. Has been a long time since I last hold a presentation. I think it was at high school.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home