My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Monday, June 08, 2009

Restart II

I guess it's time for a new post. I'm still thinking a lot. This time I deal with my future, in contrast to the previous weeks, where I was mainly trying to deal with the past. As I had plenty of time the last days, I went to have some drinks at the edge of Lake Zurich, watching the sunset with a friend, planning our roadtrip to Copenhagen in Summer. That's what we're going to do. I can spend hours on flickr, looking for stunning photos from all over the world. If I don't stop, I guess I'll soon book a flight. I have time, I've got money, so what? Another friend plans to go to Shanghai next year, so I might join him with some friends after my graduation. That brings me to another point: What to do after I have finished my studies in 2010? I mean I could immediately try to find a good job. I could try to find a job abroad, possibly within Nestlé or Unilever. So I could spend some years outside Switzerland to gain more experience, because I know, that I will not do that for more than a few years. Or I just plan some trips far away, come back and try to find a job in Switzerland.

Anyway, nobody knows what happens tomorrow, so everything can change from day to day.

I even forgot to tell you that I currently work for SQTS which is located in Dietikon/ZH. I help to investigate the migration of printing ink from the food packaging to the product. It's very interesting and we have lots of fun in our team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home