My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Friday, May 29, 2009

Restart I

Today it's my birthday. But today there was also a crack in my heart. A crack that hurt. I have to think a lot. I can spend hours sitting in the sun, doing nothing but think. Yesterday I had my last exam. Now I have time. But nothing to do, there is nothing to fill the gap that opened. I know that sooner or later I will be able to fill it. I'll do my best.

Fortunately it's summer!!! Winter would make it even harder. Winter is like a shallow sleep, summer is pure life. People connect, you feel happy, you feel good. There are so many things to do and to see. And I want to see as much as I can. Until one day I can settle down, be proud and say: I used my talents, I did what I could, I saw what I wanted. I'm happy.
I'm looking forward to this day!

Life is manifold, complex, a mixture of wins and lots of losses, broken dreams and ever-reaching hope.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the worst thing I read in all your blog. I'm sorry. But don't let she goes...

One of your readers.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home