My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Internship IX

I'm back! :-) The internship at Unilever comes soon to an end. On monday the new semester starts at ETH, but I will be at work on monday and friday until the end of the month. But the best thing is that I'm highly motivated for the next two semesters.

This week I went to see the movie "Slumdog Millionaire" which is set and filmed in Mumbai, India. It tells the story of Jamal, which appears in the Indian version of "Who wants to be a Millionaire" where he knew the answers of most questions by chance, because of things that happened in his life. It's really impressive seeing these young kids live in the slums of this large city! Once again this was a stunning movie!

On thursday I met Michael at Güterhof for a drink and some ice cream. I don't even remember when I last saw him, but it must have been long long ago, as we could talk and talk and laugh and talk.

And Valentina and I already planned a new city trip! In April we will be in Vienna/AUT for 4 days. I found a reasonably cheap flight with Swiss and then looked for a hotel, which will be the Hollmann Beletage, right in the city center! I'm really looking forward to discovering the city with Valentina, it's always a pleasure and much fun with her!

Now I come to the picture. I didn't feel good one day, I guess it was some kind of influenza, so I had barely some appetite. But somehow I wanted to eat some salad. Therefore I walked into the supermarket and bought some carrot salad together with a japanese dressing. The dressing is made by a company called akari taste gmbh, consisting of two young entrepreneurs with one of them having studied food science at ETH. They're now really successful and I only can recommend the dressing! It tasts great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home