My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Internship IV

I finally got the mark for my bachelor thesis: 5.75. This is what I expected and I'm very satisfied but one's always looking for a 6, isn't it? So now I'm only waiting for my bachelor diploma which I hope I'll get soon. Besides, as I will begin my master studies at ETH next February, I was already planning my schedule. Hopefully I don't have any lectures on Monday, so I could work, preferably at ETH as junior research assistant. This is what I will apply for in the next weeks.

Beside working at Unilever I went to the Eurofit two or three times a week. I kind of need to do sports in the evening to get my mind free... and a workout with my ipod and some friends to talk to is just perfect. Then time has come to see my girlfriend, which I enjoy so much, as I don't have to study or write reports right now.

Last week I invited my girlfriend to a thai dinner at my place! It was pretty spontaneous, but that's what it makes special, right? Today I'll have the raclette evening I mentioned in the last post! This will be great fun, promised!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home