My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Monday, September 22, 2008

September IV

On friday evening Valentina and I have been at the Kantifest, which takes place every 4 years. It's a great event to meet old friends and indeed I had to stop every minute to say hello to friends that I haven't seen for ages! For example Simon, who graduated the same year as I did, and who also went to the Auckland University of Technology. Sooner we met at ETH but it's been certainly more than a year we didn't see us! And of course I met my buddies Joni, Chälli, Kai and Lukas, and of course the four Fuchs brothers! Many thanks to them for the lift back home at 3:00! Valentina had to work at a bar from 1AM, so I and my buddies stayed in the very same bar, to get some drinks for free! Actually there were more than 30 bars offering drinks and food.
On saturday Valentina and I went to the Rhine for a walk, as the autumnal sun was out! We even went to have an ice cream at El Bertin which is about to close its doors in a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home