My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September III

Last weekend I finished my bachelor thesis which holds the title: "Validation of a 24-h recall with a 3-day weighed food record for assessing dietary iron intake in Swiss women of reproductive age". I sent it to my supervisor at the ETH to correct it. If everything is ok, then I will print it and and wait for my mark! I have a good feeling as I invested heart and soul and a lot of time!
My internship at Unilever Schweiz GmbH in Thayngen is very interesting. The centralized R&D in Heilbronn/GER develops new products and we implement them in the factory here in Switzerland. I'm really looking forward to the time I can spend at Unilever!

Wow, one year ago I went to China! How fast time passes! Unbelievable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home