My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Monday, September 01, 2008

September I

Last week I had quite a few things to do. As I want to finally finish my bachelor thesis this week, I worked hard and even went to the green library at the ETH on friday. So I was alone and could just focus on the work. And as soon as I'll have finished my bachelor thesis, I will start my training again. Recently I didn't have time to go to the gym in Zurich. As I now work in Thayngen I will do my workout at Eurofit in Schaffhausen. It's near and since I go to work by bike I can reach it quite fast.

Besides, I'm already signed in as master student, but on leave because of my internship!

On Saturday I had a big surprise for Valentina... More to that in the next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home