My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer is Here II

Actually it's not what the titel indicates... The last two weeks were not that sunny, but as I worked twice a week and did quite a lot for my bachelor thesis, I didn't care.

I got my first exam mark last week. It was a 5.25 in Fermented Milk Products, which is part of the Biotechnology lectures. This is exactly what I expected, and now I soon hope to get the rest of my exam marks.

Last monday I had a job interview at DSM Nutritional Products in Kaiseraugst AG. I could have worked in the functional food marketing for Teavigo. It was very interesting to hear their projects, but I already had my work contract with Unilever for September 2008. I'm really looking forward to getting some work experience during this six month internship.

Last week Valentina went to Italy to attend the marriage of her cousin. Unfortunately I couldn't join her, as I had to work for my bachelor thesis that weekend. But I went to pick her up at the airport in Zurich, so we had time to talk on the way back through the empty streets on that Sunday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home