My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Friday, February 22, 2008

Longing For Spring VI

Last Sunday I joined Valentina and her family for a walk around the shores of Lake Constance at Stein am Rhein. The water level is that low, you can walk in for more than fifty meters without getting wet feet. The local newspaper brought a report about the low water level and as it was a beautiful and warm day there were hundreds of people out there, mainly families and amorous couples.

The beautiful weather continued and on Tuesday I had the first BBQ of the year! As the semester at uni had started, we all came together on the roof-deck of the Food Science Institute. We all brought some steaks, sausages, bread and salads! Sitting there in T-Shirts we had a cozy first BBQ!

Besides I started with my bachelor thesis in human nutrition about the validation of a food frequency questionnaire about iron status in 18-40 years old women. Right now I have to do a literature review and read many studies that already have been done, which is very interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home