My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Longing For Spring III

Finally I found some time for my blog! ;-) I had my last two exams last week, and now I get my marks day by day. The best I had so far was a 5.75 in food processing. Actually I now have winter break until the beginning of February. But I decided to work every second day at the agency to earn quite an amount of money. Besides I'm going to the gym three times a week and dropped my coffee consumption to one coffee a day. I want to be in shape for the SOLA race in May and the summer in general!

Then I changed my education plans. As I finish my Bachelor Studies in June, I decided not to continue immediately with my Master Studies but to work for half a year as a Trainee. I sent my application to several companies in the food sector. As at today I already had one job interview and I also got the job. But as the salary is pretty low I might cancel.

Then I've spent much time with my girlfriend Valentina. We went to Geneva by train on a cold but in the end sunny day and strolled around the Old Town and the Lake Side. I really enjoy being with her in another city where we both could discover unknown spots and places!

Nota Bene: The picture in this post is the first one that has been processed with Picasa. My girlfriend did a great job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home