My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tokyo II

The next two days I almost entirely spent with my new friends. They knew a japanese girl in Tokyo, so we had the perfect cityguide. First we had a walk in Asakusa where we found many small shops, selling dishes and vases. I bought a cute small brown vase before we returned back to the hostel. We talked for quite a long time until we decided to go to Shibuya to have dinner. Shibuya hosts many restaurants and is full of mainly young stylish people as there are many fashion and shoe stores. We had a quick look inside some of the stores but we all were hungry and so we went to eat some delicious okonomiyaki! After that me and Akim went to have some Ice Cream and a coffee at Starbucks whereas the girls went shopping and bought some cool hats. Back at the hostel we talked for hours and as before it was interesting as hell!


The next day we slept a bit longer than usual and me and Akim went to Akihabara, which is famous for electronic equipment. We saw the newest plasma flatscreens, the newest digital cams and the brand new iPod Touch! I bought a mobile phone so I could stay in touch with my japanese friends and with Sophie and Muriel.
Unfortunately Akim, Hélène and Ilham had to leave for France in the evening... So I intended to stayed at the hostel as I was tired anyway. But I met two girls from Switzerland. When I asked them where exactly they were from, they said: Schaffhausen! Crazy... And we even have some mutual friends! So we went to have a drink at a bar just around the corner of the hostel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home