My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Spring V

It's already May 1st. Unbelivable. April was just great! I think it never rained a single day the whole month. And the temperature was about 6 degrees above the average. And so it was time for Ice Cream! I spent more than CHF 50.- for Ice Cream and over 120.- for Coffee last month... Maybe because Starbucks is now selling the marvellous Banana Java Chip Frappuccinos for CHF 8.40 (medium size). Today Perrine and I took a train to Zurich only to have a Frappuccino at the lakefront. Crazy, isn't it? But an elderly woman said what I was thinking: The possibilities are endless, as long as you're young! (and pretty and have plenty of money in your pockets)
She's right...

Another thing about Starbucks. I met my cousin a few days ago and he said he's going to quit his job at Starbucks as it's too hard to balance job and studies. And another fact: I've been at every Starbucks in Zurich except the one at Rindermark and the recently opened store at Sihlcity. But I wouldn't call me addicted... :-)

The weather forecast for saturday predicts rain and right then I once again run for our SOLA-Team. I was training hard the last weeks, been in the gym, biking and jogging and even sprinting again. I feel in shape as I had kind of a nutrition plan (including my ice cream) and I'm prepared for the race!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home