My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring III

This easter week was a wonderful one. It began on monday, when I went to training with my former coach. I tried to do the whole workout together with my training partners, but it was too much for me: I had sore muscles until friday... But on friday I took my bike out for a ride to get a bit out of town as the weather was beautiful. On Sunday I was jogging again and yesterday I did a short sprinting workout in the morning...

Last thursday a friend from uni made a party at his new apartment in Zurich, near Starbucks at Schaffhauserplatz. We were about 7 people and it was quite funny!

On saturday I met another friend from High School, so we went to eat Ice Cream at El Bertin. I guess I've been there almost ten times this week :-)

I enjoyed the sun at the Lindli and watched some movies after the sunset. So I've been in the cinema watching The Number 23. Yesterday evening there was Monsieur Ibrahim et les fleurs du coran on TV. I previously read the book, so I knew it was a good movie! All in all a wonderful week! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home