My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring II

This was another spring week where many things happened...

On the way to Zurich I met my former Track coach and so we talked about training and took a trip down the memory lane. So I decided to give my comeback today evening! The result you can see in the next post... On friday evening my former trainingpartner called and so we went to have a drink first at El Bertin and then another one at Surstoff Bar in Schaffhausen. We talked about almost everything...

On saturday I went jogging for 45 min to keep in shape :-) Then I went to Sihlcity in Zurich where I bought a sweater at H&M and some pretty expencive 55DSL by Diesel shades. Even as Sihlcity is quite big, it was crowded as hell this afternoon. After coming back to Schaffhausen I went to a friends birthday party to have dinner and some drinks... ;-)

The picture I took at the law library in Zurich, constructed by Santiago Calatrava. This is already the forth work I saw, after the Turning Torso in Malmö/SWE, the Montjuic Tower in Barcelona/ESP as well as Stadelhofen Station in Zurich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home