My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring IV

I love spring! Actually I wouldn't call that spring, it's rather summer. We never had a cloudy day since the easter weekend and it was even pretty hot with 26°C... I was eating ice cream all day. To keep in shape I also did a lot of sports. I went jogging and biking the last weekend, and during the week I went twice to the gym.
On friday I met a friend from sports. He was going to meet two working partners from Germany, so I joined them for a drink at the Fass. I dashed home to get ready for the evening. My girlfriend wasn't here, so I did something with my friends. We went to the Domino Club, where we met many other friends... It was funny to see them all again! Then we joined a group of girls celebrating a wedding-eve party. This was really crazy. They wanted to see our sixpacks, so we took off our shirts and showed them our bodies. As reward they paid for some drinks and a Dürum Kebab...
I came home at 5:30AM and was tired as hell...

Saturday was great as well... After sleeping the whole morning I went jogging and then met some friends. That evening I was invited at a BBQ (the first in 2007) until we again went to town to have a spoon of chocolate ice cream!

On Monday I went to Starbucks at Bleicherweg and finally went to the lake to take a bath in the sun.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah Bloggo, I'm proud to be citated by you, and the two friends from germany. I hope the next icecream comes soon.
greetz from capital-city

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

Hey Thomson!
I really appreciate that you finally found my blog. And I really welcome you as a new reader.
Have fun in capital-city eastside and as soon as your back in rhine-city bookvalley let me know! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home