My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Early Spring II

First I have to apologize a trillion times I've not been updating my blog for the last few weeks. But I had to study very hard for the exams at uni and my notebook crashed and I had to get a new one, this time a Powerbook G4. But this will come later...

Yesterday I had the second of seven exams. In the first one, in food analysis, I got a 5 so I was pretty pleased. Tomorrow we will have the very important exam in physics. And on friday another one in anatomy. This will continue for 3 weeks...

Anyway, it's definitely spring now. I've been learning several times at the Lindli which I'd never done before in February. Actually this was a year without a winter. It snowed once and there were hardly ever days where the temperature dropped below 0°C.


Recently I was often listening to Coldplay as their songs remind me of the time in April when the trees get their beautiful green leaves!



NOTE: I will add some more text here in the next day without opening a new post! So check again later!

22.02.2007
Today it's my brother's birthday... I went to the hairdresser at 8AM (yeah, pretty early) and then I was learning and enjoying the sun and the warm temperature. Again I was at the Lindli as I was fed up with learning at home. I hope I'm prepared enough for the anatomy exam tomorrow.

After my exams have finished, I'll start my workout to get in shape for the summer :-)! I already went to the gym 3 times a week now and have been cycling and jogging. But this is not enough... I want to be in shape so I would be able to compete again in track and field. Maybe I once will find time to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home