My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wintersemester V


Once again a week passed that fast! And in 14 days it's Christmas. But I'm absolutely not in the mood for christmas time. Yesterday I walked home at 5 AM after checking out some clubs in town. And I clearly heard birds singing spring melodies. I sat down as it was quite warm and listened to the birds' twittering. I felt as it was spring, really... Yeah, maybe I have to tell you where I've been yesterday: First I went to the Kammgarn to have some drinks and then to another club called TapTab, where I met some friends.

On friday we went to the cinema to watch Children of Men which is set in London in 2027 where human no longer can procreate: No children. No future. No hope.

Last week I checked out the two new Starbucks stores I mentioned in the last post. When I was in Oerlikon I strolled around the new suburb and was quite impressed and made a few fotos.

Then I was looking for a Freitag bag. I wasn't quite sure if I should get one as they are pretty expensive (CHF 200.-).

The last thing I want to mention: A friend made a video clip for a swiss hiphop combo, which is now playing on Viva Swiss.

See the clip on YouTube!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home