My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fall IV


I'm still waiting for my exam result... It's now thursday evening and I don't know if I passed or failed. And therefore I'm not sure what to do tomorrow. On Tuesday I went to the gym at Irchel and met two friends and with both of them I went to Starbucks. On wednesday I worked some hours at the agency and did some sports in the morning. Actually I decided to do more sports and I try to eat healthy and pay attention to my nutrition.

But anyway... I only attended two lectures so far this week: One in biochemistry and another in environmental economics. What else should I do as long as I don't know my result?

Besides I've been at the Kammgarn-Bar with my friends to chat and have some drinks yesterday evening! We suddenly felt in the mood to have a drink so we spontanously decided to check this bar that we didn't really know.

Today it was more than 20°C warm! I was sitting on a bench in a yard surrounded by medieval buildings. I had to move to a bench in the shadow because it was too hot to sit in the sun! And soon it's November!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home