My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fall II


Finally my exams belong to the past! On monday last week I had a two hour exam in earth- and productionsystems and yesterday the last one in law. So me and my friends went to drink coffee at Starbucks (that one at Rennweg) and we went into a big department store where we bought Sushi! Then I realised that one year ago I've been in Japan!

One week ago we watched the Oscar-winning movie "Crash". It's one of my favorite movies, maybe even the favorite one. The film depicts several characters living in Los Angeles during a 36 hour period and brings them together through car accidents, shootings, and carjackings. Most of the characters depicted in the film are racially prejudiced in some way and become involved in conflicts which force them to examine their own prejudices.

The next 10 days I will do whatever I want to and start reading some books that I wanted to read long ago: William Shakespeare - Othello and Franz Kafka - Der Prozess. As my exam results will be published on 27th of October I don't really know if I should attend my lectures at uni...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home