My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Summer Break II


20 minutes ago, I was lying on my towel at the Rhine because it's bloody hot out there... But let's begin with something else: Today I bought a new digital camera: Sony Cybershot T30! It was quite expencive as I also had to buy a new 2GB Memory Stick at MediaMarkt in Winterthur. I guess I'm not the only one who was interested in the black T30: Most of the internet shops were out of stock.

Since I came back from the Netherlands it was always more than 30°C and it never rained here. Some trees already lose their leaves or the leaves are getting red or yellow as in early fall. It's almost too hot... If you sit in the bus or old trains you can't stand it longer than a few minutes. I usually go running or cycling in the morning to escape from the heat.

But soon enough I will be in Sweden, Danmark and Norway. On monday I met my friend for a short briefing. We decided also to go to Kobenhavn/DEN and then back to Helsingborg/SWE. Besides we got tickets for the European Athletics Championships in Göteborg. Hope we will find a hostel there. In Stockholm we already booked one for the first two nights, the City Lodge!
This afternoon I changed my swiss francs to swedish, dansk and norwegian krones. I'm ready for Scandinavia!

3 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home