My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Friday, July 21, 2006

Summer Break I


I went to Glarus on Monday for dinner! All four "Netherland"-friends came together and we recapitulated all stories and everything that happend to us during these days. Moreover we exchanged our pictures and enjoyed this warm summer evening.

Now I have to learn for my exams in September... I don't really want to, but that's not the question. I try to do some sports to get a change from learning.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home