My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Monday, July 10, 2006

Netherlands I



Wow, this trip was once again a full success! We had soooo much fun together! But let's start at the very beginning. On wednesday we boarded the airplane in Basel and about one hour later we landed in Schiphol where the airport of Amsterdam is located. We took the train to Amsterdam Centraal Station and what we needed then was a cheap hostel were we could leave our luggage.



We then found the * Hotel de Koopermoolen not far away from the redlight district. After a short rest we went to eat indonesian which no one of us had ever tried before.

The next day we made a shopping tour in Amsterdams most famous shopping lane, the Kalverstraat. We all four bought some new shoes, I found a pair of yellow Adicolor Shoes! Had to buy them immediately!

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home