My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Monday, July 03, 2006

Early Summer IV

Perrine called me on thursday and said she wanted to show me something. I was curious and immediately took the bike to get to her. It was already dark outside, so I had no idea what it could be. But then I realised that it had to be dark: We saw hundreds of glow worms! They were hovering over a small ditch near her garden. I was impressed! I didn't even know that there are some glow worms in Schaffhausen... I only saw them in New Zealand before.

On saturday I invited some friends from uni to a BBQ. I prepared everything from salad to meat and from drinks to dessert (the pictures shows how we made ice cubes). Some of them slept here and the next morning we went to see the Rhine Falls before taking a swim somewhere below the falls.

Can't believe it: The second semester at uni is already over and now I have to learn for the exams in September and October. The detailed plan we got last week: There will be 9 exams in 4 weeks.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home