My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Monday, June 26, 2006

Early Summer III


In May I moved my room from upstairs to downstairs. But my new room needed a better interior. So I got a bigger bed and moved some furniture around. But something was still missing. I wanted to have a small table in the centre and a cushy couch to chill. On friday I took the car and drove out to Dietlikon to IKEA. There you can spend a whole day if you want to. It's just huge! Their vision is as follows:

"The IKEA business idea is to offer a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them."

They indeed do! They even sell plants, swedish food and you can have a rest in the foodzone. No wonder I spent more than 4 hours in there!

I bought a small table, a couch, 2 lamps and a new pillow.

The Rhine in the evening sun... Beautiful...

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home