My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Early Summer II


On tuesday I had a fotoshooting with a professional photographer! It's an easy job but you have to smile, look and move exactly how he tells you. I wonder when I get the pics... Right, maybe I have to say I didn't make the fotos for my proper use, but for the agency I'm working at. We need them for the homepage as well as for CVs.

Last friday I had an excursion from uni to the Greifensee, which is a lake not far away from Zurich. The focus was on biology in general and botany in special. Actually I'm interested in botany as far as trees are concerned but during this trip we only saw grasses (the pictures in this post shows a flower of a tulip tree [Liriodendron]). I and my friends were quite bored until we got some handmade yogurts from a local farm!
When I bought a mango in a supermarket I met a friend from high school. We talked about girls, sports and nutrition... So I decided to go home to eat my mango and go running. What I did...

By the way: Everybody is watching soccer these days! On monday Switzerland played against Togo. We won 2:0...

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home