My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Early Summer I


Last weekend I and a friend from uni made a Ice Cream Tour from Schaffhausen to Berne via Zurich. In every city we bought some Ice Cream and checked the water in the Rhine, in the Aare and in the Lake of Zurich. In Berne I went swimming for the first time this summer! Okey, I admit the Aare was still too cold, so we went to the Marzili swimming pool...

Something about the Ice Cream: The cheapest one was in Schaffhausen (this one is even handmade)! The most expensive one was Häagen-Dazs in Zurich and Berne had most different kinds...

On the evening of the same day I went to a BBQ on the shores of the Rhine. When we left at 11pm it was still dusk! I love the summer!

On sunday Perrine and I went to the Rhine which is a great place to bask in the sun! We almost spent the whole day down there before we went to the brand new italian restaurant Santa Lucia to eat pizza! The pizza "Quattro Stagioni" tasted excellent!

Picture: Platanus occidentalis and blue sky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home