My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Monday, May 01, 2006

Schaffhausen III


Wow, can't believe it: Today it's May 1st. Last week Perrine and I went to the cinema, watching Ice Age 2. It was big fun! Two quotes I'd like to write down here (You probably won't understand a single word, if you haven't seen the movie...)

Manfred: "He's not my kid. He's not even my dog. If my dog had a kid, and that kid had a pet, that would be Sid."
Ellie: "I'm not a mammoth, I'm a possum."

After the cinema we went to Lounge 74 to have some drinks for free. I tell you a secret: If you show your movie ticket to the waiter you get the second drink for free, no matter what you order (the best choice would be a Long Island Ice Tea which normally costs CHF 17.50).

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home