My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Spring Break II


Bad news first: The H5N1 virus made its way into the area of Schaffhausen. They found death birds in Stein am Rhein which is near Lake Constance... However, I'm not scared at all and I won't cease to eat chicken...

What I forgot to say: A week ago I went out for a drink [no alcohol :-), just passionfruit juice] at Lounge 74 located at Herrenacker 18. I've never been in there even though it opened in August 2005. Actually I should have gone earlier. The atmosphere is totally relaxing and drinks are not too expensive. The second floor provides a large-scaled lounge but the age limit to go up is 21... [Please don't tell 'em my age!]

Another thing I forgot: I met a friend from sports last friday. We have some plans to go to Sweden for a week or two in summer. Hope we can see Stockholm by night...

If you're not from Europe please note: Switzerland is not Sweden and vice versa. Sweden is that big country in the north of Europe, whereas Switzerland is the country famous for chocolate, watches and banking in the middle of the continent.

Picture: Starbucks on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home