My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Random Thoughts VIII


Holidays just started! Wow, my first term at university is over. Can't believe 14 weeks have passed so fast. The second term starts in the first week of April. If you think of that... April... It will be spring, the trees will have leaves, it will be warm...

If I'm lucky I will have my first spring impressions in two days! On Monday I will be in Rome! I was already surfing the net for the best ice cream shop in Rome (btw: the italian word for ice cream shop is gelateria). It seems to be Gelateria Giolitti, via Uffici del Vicario 40.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home