My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Random Thoughts VII


Yesterday I would have had quite a busy day if not... Yeah, sometimes things just happen... Actually class starts at 8am but the first lesson is not compulsory, so I decided to stay in bed a bit longer to get up without stress. I took the 8:09 train in Schaffhausen to get to the biology class just in time. This should be the first and last class for yesterday, cause I didn't go to economy afterwards. Instead I discussed the maths exercises, which are far more important than economy (I don't mean in general but in relation to my studies). After having lunch, our math assistant invited us to the BQM, a coffee shop at the campus. This was not too bad, as I had to go to work soon after.
In the evening 6 friends from uni and I arranged a meeting at an appartment in Meilen not far from Zurich. One friend who is actually from Mexico promised to make dinner for us. It was typical mexican food, a bit hot but most delicious. The only sad thing was I had to leave at 11pm as I had to return to Schaffhausen. Apart of this it was a nice evening. We have to do a remake someday! :-)

2 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home