My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Random Thoughts V



This time I'd like to reveal what I didn't wrote in the last post: I got a part-time job and during spring break I'm going to Rome/ITA.

1. It was pure hazard I got this job. I knew somebody of the management at Farner PR which is a public relation agency. I can work there as a freelancer after my lessons at university have finished. I know it's quite hard to work, to study and to do sports at a fairly high level, since you also want to have some freetime. Actually I only will work parttime in the next two weeks. During spring break I try to work 80%. So I got time do do sports or learning. In the summer term of university I think I won't have time to work anymore because the lectures finish always at 5pm.

2. I already booked the flight to Rome on 13th of February. Hope the weather will be fine down in Italy. Since I took an Easyjet flight, it was bloody cheap. If I flew with Swiss I'd pay twice as much. The only thing is Easyjet doesn't land in Zurich, so I have to go to Basel.
The hostel as well is cheap and just around the corner at Stazione Termini in Rome. AND: I'm really looking forward to the delicious italian food!


NOTE: I deleted the pictures of this post. But I will post pictures of Barcelona later. The new picture you can see above I made yesterday afternoon a bit outside of Zurich.

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home