My Life - So Far

"Unbounded ambition makes an obscure existence simply impossible for me"
Lucien de Rubempré

Friday, January 27, 2006

Random Thoughts IV


"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." Andy Warhol (1928-1987)

Right, it's been almost one week since my last post, and time indeed changed many things in my life. But I will write about these things in my next post...

On Monday I went to the cinema in Zurich (Corso, am Bellevue, 8001 Zurich) to watch MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA. It's a pretty good movie, although I was a bit upset that the main character isn't Japanese even though it's set in Kyoto. The movie reminded me of my time in Japan and especially of Kyoto.

Right, today I strolled around the ShopVille, a underground shopping complex at the main station in Zurich. Then I met a friend who studied medicine and now works as an assitant doctor. We talked some time until he told me he's going to Japan for two weeks. He didn't know I was there, so he asked me question after question as I told him so. He's going with two friends and they will spend a week in Shibuya before going to Kyoto. I'd like to join them... :-) BUT: I have other plans...

I think I have to go to bed early today, because yesterday there was a student party at the "ETH Hoenggerberg" campus. First we made a delicious mascarpone salmon pasta at my friend's room. After that we enjoy the party but as we had to go to the lectures today, you can imagine how I feel now...

Today's picture: Che Guevera in "The Motorcycles Diaries". Watched it this week!

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home